Welcome to Minis In Northern Illinois.
ALL forms of the Mini are welcome. You don't even have to own a Mini to join. Just have the desire to have fun and make new friends.
Dues are $20.00 a year starting January 1st.
Download a membership application here.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
British Car Day
Kane County Cougars Baseball Game
Sunday July 12, 2009
- Minor League Baseball Game - Cougars vs Great Lakes Loons
- Special area to park our British cars. (Non-British cars will also be accommodated.)
- Reserved Seating with other British car enthusiasts.
- No tailgating or charcoal. No outside food or beverages allowed in ball park.
- Possibility of a parade lap of British cars around the warning track.
- British car folks and their friends
- Sunday July 12, 2009
- Game starts at 2:00pm. Lot opens 2 hours before game.
- Kane County Cougars - Elfstrom Stadium (Kirk Road, just south of Route 38/Roosevelt Road)
- 34W002 Cherry Lane
- Geneva, IL 60134
Cost & Commitment:
- Reserved Seats - $10 each, parking is free.
- Must commit and pay no later than June 29.
- Commit through our various clubs. Get info to Jack by 6/29.
- Jack Billimack - Illinois Sports Owners Association (Triumph Club)
If you are interested in attending this event, please email us! email@example.com
We will discuss this further at the May meeting.
Labels: 2009 Events
Monday, April 20, 2009
The British Car Union finalized the t-shirt and polo colors for this year's British Car Festival at Oakton Community College September 13th, 2009.
The M.I.N.I. suggestion of true royal blue was selected along with a forest "British Racing" green polo!
You may preorder t-shirts and polos when you register for the event. Online registration is at: www.britishcarunion.com or you can mail it in!
Labels: British Car Festival 2009
Thursday, April 16, 2009
There are a number of events coming up this summer and our Secretary has compiled a list. Please click here. If you know of any other events please email us!
We have tentatively scheduled our monthly meetings to take place at a number of events throughout the summer, for more information will be posted here as the schedule is finalized.
We have also added a number of cruise nights to the events calendar for this summer. Please click here. If you know of any other cruise nights please email us!
The meeting minutes for the February meeting are available online. Please click here.
The March minutes should be ready soon.
Don't forget to register for Mini Meet East Meets West by May 15th to avoid a $35 late registration fee. Go to www.minimeet09.org for more information. UPDATE - the registration deadline has been moved back to the 15th of May.
Monday, April 13, 2009
The next meeting is scheduled for Saturday May 9th, 2009 @ 2:30pm at The Farnsworth House in Plano IL. The tour is $15.00 per person(minimum 10 people) and will be at 3:00pm for approximately 1 hour. After the tour we will be motoring to a local establishment for dinner, details to be posted soon.
See the link above for location.
We are tentatively planning the June 13th meeting to take place at the Poplar Grove Airport.(thanks for the idea Jeanne) Expect more information to be posted here in the after the May meeting.
Thanks to those who voted for the BCU T-Shirt color! The top 3 picks were True Royal, Tennessee Orange and Kelly. We will be submitting those picks to the BCU board at the next meeting on the 15th.